bPlugins LLC is committed to provide you the quality products, however if any of our products is not compatible with your environment you can requests a full refund by fill up the refund requests form.
You’ll not be eligible for a refund in the following cases.
- If you purchase any of our products by mistake and downloaded it from the vendor’s website.
- If you don’t provided us the required information through the Refund Request Form
- If you use a very older or deprecated version of WordPress.
- If our product conflicts with your theme or with other plugins which is not brought to you by wordpress.org
- If our product conflicts with any products brought to you by wordpress.org and our developer found that is leading by the other theme / plugins.
- Submission of refund request form with required information.
- One of our developer will
- Login to your admin dashboard.
- Investigate the issue.
- Decide whether the issue is causing by our products (We calling it Acceptable Issue ) or by someone else’s products ( Unacceptable Issue )
- In case if Acceptable issue, we will will try to fix the product to make our customers happy ! If we fail to fix, then a full refund will be issued within the Refund Period.
- In case of of Unacceptable Issue your request will be rejected.
- You will not be authorized to continue using our paid product after the refund.
- Refund period: Up to 10 days.
- bPlugins reserve the rights to change/update the policy anytime.
Acceptance of this Policy
When you are placing an order for any of our products, you indicate that you have read this refund policy properly. This also proves that you agree with and fully accept the terms of this refund policy. We ask you not to place an order with us if you do not agree with the terms and conditions.
A short story
At the very begging of our journey one of our customer requested us for a full refund. We asked for a screenshot of the issue/ error he referring to. The error was irrelevant and surprising to us when we saw the screenshot. Later we requested him to provide us a temporary admin access to his site. Upon investigation we found that the user did something horrible with our plugins code by the plugin editor tools provided by WordPress admin dashboard.
A bad experience
A customer edit our plugin code to create an artificial error then requested us for a refund. Upon investigation we found the user tried to cheat with us by creating the artificial error !!! His plan was to continue using our paid product but not to pay us.