Select the block, you will see the settings option in the right sidebar. You can see there are 2 tabs for configuration: General and Style.
You can change the title, description, and button content
Slide Add, Remove, and Duplicate
You can add a new slide, remove an old slide and duplicate the slide
- Left and Right inner gap: You can set slide Left and Right gap.
- Slider Direction: You can set slider direction as Default/Vertical
- Slider Height: You can set the Slider Height according to the device.
- Content Position: You can set the slider Content Position.
- Arrow style: You can change the Arrow
- Animation/Effect: You can change the slider animation/effect.
- Auto Play: You can set the slider auto-play on/off.
- Show Arrow: You can show or hide the slider Arrow.
- Show Indicators: You can show or hide the slider Indicators.
- Slide On MouseWheel: You can set the slide MouseWheel.
- Arrow Follow Mouse: You can set the slide Arrow Follow Mouse.
- Slide on Mouse Drag: You can set the slide Mouse Drag.
- Type: You can set the type of the indicator Default/Image.
- Position: You can set Indicator Position.
- Direction: You can set the indicator Direction.
- Move from the edge: You can set indicators to move or out.
From here you can change the Slider Overly Color, Margin, and Border-Radius.
You can change title typography, color, padding, animation, delay, and duration.
From here, you can change description typography, color, margin, animation, delay, and duration.
You can change button typography, colors, hover colors, padding, border, radius, animation, delay, and duration.
You can change arrow size, color, width, height, background, and border radius.
You can change indicators’ width, height, radius, active border, style, color, and active color.