There are two steps to add different models for different variants of a product: Add Variant, and Set Model for Different Variant
1. Add Variant
To add variants of a product,
- 1. Select the Variable product from the Product data.
- 2. Select Attributes.
- 3. Add new or edit existing attributes. Note: the first attribute will be the selected variant
- 4. Add attribute value.
- 5. Must check Used of variations option.
- 6. Finally, Save attributes.
After saving attributes, select Variations. Then click Generate Variations.
After clicking Generate Variations, you will see it will show the variations. You can edit the variation. Make sure the price for the variation is added.
2. Set Model for Different Variant
After adding variations, go to 3D Viewer Settings. From this panel, click on Add New Model from the Product 3D Models option. You can see the option called Select Variant. Add different models from there.