Here is how you can Display 3D Models using the 3D Viewer Plugin,
- From your admin dashboard, click on Add New under the 3D Viewer menu.
- Give a title for the viewer. (optional)
- Upload a 3D file it supports only .glb and .glTF format.
- Copy the shortcode. (you can also copy the shortcode after published)
- Now publish/save the post.
Paste the shortcode in post, page, or text widget content. Save and view the content, you will see the 3D model is visible with the 3D Viewer.
- Go to your Gutenberg Editor.
- Insert Model Viewer block.
- Upload a 3D model or insert a 3D model link.
Here is the 3D Viwer Gutenberg settings,
Save and view the content, you will see the 3D Viewer.