Advanced Post Block is a useful & easy plugin of WordPress. This plugin adds many types of new features to posts & custom post contents. This Advanced Post Block plugin is powerful & lightweight. It has three main layouts with various sub layouts. It is responsive to any devices screen size.
This plugin filters the post by queries and customizes the post elements. This plugin provides custom typography with margin and padding spacing and customizable icons, links, and text color. It has custom read more label, normal or hover color with typography, and many more features.
This plugins Pro feature provides more services. In the Pro feature, it has more layouts and sub layouts. Provides facility to add custom pagination bottom of the posts. Filter the default post by tags. Provides custom taxonomy filter for posts and custom posts. Display the post-reading time in the meta area.
Periodically, this plugin releases many versions & improves its service. The versions are:-
Version 1.0 – It is the initial version of this plugin.
Version 1.1 – Make it compatible with PHP 5.4.
Version 1.2 – Adds custom typography with google fonts, makes compatible for block directory, changes the UI & fixes the issue.
Version 1.3 – Fix the post query.
Version 1.3.1 – Extend the post types limit.
Version 1.3.2 – Extend the categories limit & update its style.
Version 1.3.3 – Fix the post excerpt content.
Version 1.4.1 – Adds color options for meta elements on the image & upgrades its performance.
Version 1.4.2 – Fix the hover color in the meta elements image.
Version 1.6.0 – Adds ticker post layout & upgrades its performance.
Version 1.6.1 – Fix the author issue.
Version 1.6.2 – Fix the gradient picker.
Version 1.6.3 – Set permalink as permalink settings.
Version 1.6.4 – Fix the ticker post preview issue.
Version 1.6.5 – Update the plugin regular basis.
Version 1.6.6 – Adds new settings for taxonomy selection.
Version 1.6.7 – Set thumbnail image size.
Version 1.6.8 – Fix the category selection option.
Version 1.6.9 – Reduce thePHP code & fix special char render.
Version 1.7.0 – Improves its performance.
Version 1.7.1 – Fix the feature image URL issue of the generated image.
Currently, this plugin has active installations more than 4000+ users.
1. Log in to the website dashboard.
2. Then hover on the “Plugins” option from the navigation menu & click on the “Add new” option from its submenu.
3. Search for the plugin “Advanced Post Block – Display posts in a beautiful way”. The search bar is situated at the top right corner.
4. Result will appear, find the plugin from the result list & click on the “Install Now” option.
5. When the installation is finished, click the “Activate” option. Usually, the installation process takes a couple of seconds.
6. Now the website is ready to use the “Advanced Post Block – Display posts in a beautiful way” plugin.
On the other hand, to use this plugin “download & upload” process can be applied. The process is:-
1. Download the “Advanced Post Block – Display posts in a beautiful way” plugin as a .zip file from the WordPress directory or any other third-party source. (Make sure the third-party websites plugin developer is legitimate.)
2. Log in to the website dashboard.
3. Hover on the “Plugins” option from the navigation menu & click on the “Add new” option from its submenu.
4. Click on the “Upload Plugin” option and choose the .zip file from the local computer directory.
5. Then click on the “Install Now” option.
6. After installation is complete, click the “Activate” option and enjoy the plugin.
For any type of reason, to deactivate this plugin hover on the “Plugins” option from the navigation menu & then click “Installed Plugins”. With all other plugins “Advanced Post Block – Display posts in a beautiful way” plugin will also appear there. Then deactivate it from the website.
1. Log in to the website dashboard.
2. Hover on the “Page” option and click on “Add new”. Same instruction in case of a post too.
3. Click on the “+” icon, which is the block editor/ Gutenberg editor of WordPress.
4. Search “Advanced Post Block” from the search bar & click on it.
5. On the right side “Block” option will appear the “General” & “Style” options.
6. From the “General” option change the general appearance according to own desire. Such as Layout Settings, Post Query, Pagination Settings, and Elements Settings options will appear. With these options layout, sub layout, column, column gap, row gap, post order by, post order, hide/show feature image, hide/show title, hide/show category, hide/show author, hide/show meta data, hide/show comment, hide/show date, hide/show read more label, hide/show excerpt, controlling excerpt length and many more.
7. From the “Style” option change the style appearance such as Content, Title, Meta Data, Excerpt, and Read More option will appear. With these options text-align, button align, background color, padding, border customize, typography, margin, title color, text color, link color, icon color, category color, hover color, and many more customization option is available.
That’s all about the “Advanced Post Block – Display posts in a beautiful way” plugin. If any question arises, ask us without any delay & also read our other articles if you are interested. Thank you.