3D Viewer is a 3D model embedder plugin of WordPress. This displays 3D models beautifully on the website. It is very easy to use. Anyone can embed 3D model files in posts & pages. This plugin supports many types of 3D model files such as .glb, .gltf, and so on. This plugin is user-friendly. It shows a site visitor with a clean and easy-to-use interface. Thus he gets an excellent experience from the website. This plugin provides the following service to the 3D model:-
– Auto Rotation
Though over time, this plugin releases many versions & improves its service. Let’s discuss about the versions of this plugin.
Version 1.0.0 – It is the initial version of this plugin.
Version 1.0.1 – Fix the json problem.
Version 1.0.2 – Fix the mirror problem & update the code script.
Version 1.0.4 – Added new feature. Also fix the mirror problem & update the script.
Version 1.0.5 – Added exclusive feature.
Version 1.0.6 – Added another exclusive feature.
Version 1.0.7 – For pro users, the plugin adds autorotation speed and delay service. Also, fix the mirror problem.
Version 1.0.8 – Fix the HTTPS problem.
Version 1.0.9 – Added multiple shortcode support, improved the responsiveness & update the script
Version 1.0.10 – Fixed the old version shortcode issues.
Version 1.1.0 – Added a new feature for pro service, optimize the options panel, and solved the progress bar issue.
Version 1.1.1 – Added full-screen feature & custom angle supported option.
Version 1.2.0 – Make it Woocommerce support & add multiple source options for models. Also, preset the setting.
Version 1.2.1 – Added new shortcode generator.
Version 1.2.2 – Updated the plugin performance.
Version 1.2.3 to 1.2.6 – Fixed the technical problems.
Version 1.2.7 – Updated the SDK.
Version 1.2.8 – Updated the code script.
version 1.2.9 – Fixed the width issue of the plugin.
There are two different processes for installing “3D viewer – Embed 3D Models” in the website dashboard.
1. log in to the website dashboard.
2. Then choose the “Plugins” option from the navigation menu.
3. Click on the “Add new” option.
4. Search for the plugin “3D viewer – Embed 3D Models” in the search bar. Search bar is situated at the top right corner. Then the result will appear.
5. After finding the plugin in the result, click the “Install Now” option.
4. When the installation is finished, click the “Activate Plugin” option. Usually, the installation process takes a couple of seconds.
1. Download the “3D viewer – Embed 3D Models” plugin as a .zip file from the WordPress directory or any third-party source. (Make sure the third-party websites, plugin developer is legitimate.)
2. Then log in to the website dashboard.
3. Choose the “Plugins” option from the navigation menu & click on the “Add New” option.
4. Click the “Upload Plugin” option from the top of that page.
4. Locate the .zip file, choose the file & click Install Now.
5. After the installation is complete, click the “Activate Plugin” option.
For any type of reason, to deactivate this plugin hover on the “Plugins” option from the navigation menu & then click “Installed Plugins”. With all other plugins “3D viewer – Embed 3D Models” plugin will also appear there. Then deactivate it from the website.
To embed 3D models in post & page, first of all, generate a shortcode. The process of shortcode generation is given below:-
1. Log in to the website dashboard.
2. Hover to the “3D Viewer” option from the dashboard menu & click on to “Add New” option from the sub-menu.
3. Now create the first model. Note that 2 fields should be required. The first one is “Add Title”, where the 3D model title name should be given and the other one is ” Upload Source”, where the 3D model should be uploaded from the local computer. Then other options can be changed according to preference. Like, height & width, changing the background color, etc.
4. Click the “Save” button from the right side & copy the Generated ShortCode.
5. Now to use this 3D model, paste the copied ShortCode in the “Shortcode” block. It can be used on any post, page, or widget.
1. Install WooCommerce Plugin.
2. In the WordPress dashboard, the “WooCommerce Products” section will appear. Click “Add new” from the Product submenu.
3. Give a title of the product and text for the product description also give the product price. Then scroll down to get the “3D Viewer Settings.”
4. Add the 3D model or paste the model ShortCode.
5. Now publish the product.
That’s all about the “3D viewer – Embed 3D Models” plugin. If any question arises, ask us without any delay & also read our other articles if you are interested. Thank you.